[Tigers] Fwd: Suspension issues(maybe)

Jay Laifman jay.laifman at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 21:08:21 MDT 2020

Had the same thing happen on my Alpine.  It was like the rubber in the
bushing just disappeared!

I will warn though that if you have the same thing, and the A arm is
shifting around in there, it might make the Ackermann angle issue worse,
and make it that much more likely that you can break your A arm mounts -
especially going backwards.  Or heck, maybe it makes it better!  But either
way, I'd be super careful.