[Tigers] door panel clips

clydemclaughlin at verizon.net clydemclaughlin at verizon.net
Wed Jun 24 05:19:47 MDT 2020

I have had the door panels off both of my doors, they have the inserts and clips from SS per invoices I have from the restorer in the mid 80's.  They fit perfectly, possibly the restorer knew of fit issues and drilled the holes to accommodate the inserts and clips, before car was painted, just a thought.  Just a side note: I finished an XKE restoration over the last few years and none of the jag suppliers had the inserts for the door panels so I ordered some from Rick and guess what they fit the jag perfectly. Clyde  McLaughlin