[Tigers] Door Hinge Switch

jimdamelio jimdamelio at verizon.net
Wed Jun 24 15:36:17 MDT 2020

Ron That is the replacement switch being offered now.  It will work, but doesn't match the door hinge screws like the original switch.  The surface on yours is flat where as the original has a domed head that matched the screws.  Attached is a picture of P45208 which is listed in the parts book as courtesy light switch.  The 69 Alpine and Humber Super Snipe I - IV used a similar switch that had a shorter thread length part number P45741.  That should work for the Alpine and Tiger also.Jim DSent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Ron Fraser <rfraser at bluefrog.com> Date: 6/24/20  4:20 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: 'James Armstrong' <rollright at aol.com>, tigers at autox.team.net Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 13, Issue 121 I believe this is the correct Sunbeam interior light switch screw.  Replaces one of the door hinge screws – chrome screws attach interior light to windshield @ rear view mirror. Gary does have a nice installation of a switch – good work. Ron Fraser