[Tigers] Auto transporters

Jay Laifman jay.laifman at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 13:08:20 MDT 2020

I guess I lucked out.  I went through a broker and the trucker was great.
I met him in Massachusetts where the car was loaded on the truck, and then
again at my house.  Super friendly, efficient, and took great care of my
car.  Of course it was a non-operational race car.  And I was first on, and
last off.  So made it less likely that he would touch it in between.  And,
he made it so fast, I'm still not sure I comprehend what he drank or
otherwise ingested to stay away.