[Tigers] mailing list removal error?

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Thu Mar 5 06:14:15 MST 2020

Yes I have but not lately.  They looked suspicious to me and I just deleted them.

You can always contact the List administrator if you are really concerned.

I got 1 that I somehow was able to trace the email address back to an address in southern Florida.

I recently got some from what looked like they were from my internet provider.

The email content and address looked suspicious and the address also looked like it was from another country.

Reported them and deleted them.

Never open any links in them.

Ron Fraser