[Tigers] Urban legend

Jim B jbsyv at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 7 17:09:05 MST 2020

I took a quick look at engine dimensions on the web and it looks like the Mopar 273 was the same dimension as the small block ford except it was an inch taller. With the distributor issue, I wonder how much time they actually spent on discussing an engine replacement. One of the things about Tigers is: The stories are endless. And fun! Lol