[Tigers] Apex & Stilleto

Tom Witt atwittsend at verizon.net
Tue Mar 10 11:38:59 MDT 2020

I believe I have seen one of these at the "Queen's English" event in Van
Nuys, Ca. But, it might have just been a regular Imp. Many Sunbeam-ers
attend the event and maybe it can be kept in mind to look at the next
event in a few months. To me the look of the Imp is similar to a 1st
Gen. Corvair. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, - but I like them.