[Tigers] Urban legend

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Fri Mar 13 11:48:25 MDT 2020

Tom

                Generally I state Shelby American because Carroll was the face and the voice of Shelby American and not always hands on.   He hired the right people to do the hands on work and designs.

As I understand it Shelby American made a proposal to build the Tiger – that did not happen.   I also believe there was a list of improvement ideas for the Tiger that was generated within Shelby American if they got the Tiger build.

Maybe I remember wrong – old timers syndrome creeping in.

Ron Fraser