[Tigers] Request: Engine Tag Stamping

Armacost, Don Jr. drarmacost at pmlights.com
Fri Mar 13 15:36:56 MDT 2020

Take it to a Tool & Die shop as they will have all the tools to duplicate your original lettering/numbers.

On Mar 13, 2020, at 2:50 PM, Randall Antosiak via Tigers <tigers at autox.team.net> wrote:

Hi Tiger People -
I want to replace my worn engine tag.  I got a fresh tag from Rick, but the problem is that I cannot find a way to stamp the new tag with the engine info.  Anyone have a solution?
Thanks,
Randy

<20200313_124347_resized.jpg>

<20200313_124347_resized.jpg>