[Tigers] Cooling the Tiger

Brent Edinger banana111 at msn.com
Sat May 16 16:57:19 MDT 2020

This pretty much covers it all.  It's all about airflow in and out of the engine compartment.

http://www.tigersunited.com/techtips/SteveLaifmanValance/pt-SteveLaifmanValance1.asp

Brent

From: Randall Antosiak <randya at pacbell.net>
To: Tiger List <tigers at autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Cooling the Tiger

My Tiger's engine runs hot a low speeds and I want to increase the airflow.? I'd like to know if anyone has successfully addressed this issue with a Derale fan, or another type of fan, or an electric fan.
I'm in the process of installing a Derale 17015 fan, but I have had to depitch the blades to clear the upper rad hose, which reduces the airflow.? In addition, I will have to create a custom spacer, so it is getting to the point where I am not sure it is worth the bother.
I am now leaning towards using the original fan and an electric fan, but want to survey the group first.
Thanks for your response.

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif]<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=icon>    Virus-free. www.avast.com<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=link>