[Tigers] Mk 1A Seat Rebuild

Joe Brown jbbrown1980 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 10:10:50 MDT 2021

When I rebuilt my seats I think I was trying to use the original hooks on
the new diaphragms and I couldn't stretch the rubber enough to get all of
the hooks in.  Then I tried some new hooks and they worked fine.  The newer
hooks were longer than the old ones, so I guess the newer diaphragm is a
little smaller than the original.  Or maybe I have all of that backwards.

Regards,
Joe