[Tigers] Rick McLeod and Sunbeam Specialties

Douglas Lyle douglasalyle at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 12 12:32:00 MDT 2021

 I just called 408-371-1642 and they answered.....

    On Monday, April 12, 2021, 11:28:34 AM PDT, Rick <rick at atmospherebuilders.com> wrote:

 Hi I wondered if anyone could let me know if something is wrong. I’ve tried to contact Rick McLeod and Sunbeam Specialties for a week now. I’m not getting response by email and I’m getting a recording from Verizon that would indicate that the number is not working. I don’t know if something has happened or if his area code is changed. Please let me know thank you rick hyatt

Sent from my iPhone

tigers at autox.team.net