[Tigers] spare tire question

James Armstrong rollright at aol.com
Thu Feb 10 08:59:03 MST 2022

Hello,
 In the effort to finish off my trunk, I had an original rim fixed, blasted and correctly painted; black all over and  the cream on the outside. Fortunately I had the original spare to guide the paint shop for color and all. But...in trying to buy a spare tire, I find Vredestine no longer makes most 13" sizes like the 185-70-13 I put on my car. They do have a 175-80-13 available. Question is:  on an original Sunbeam steel rim, will this size tire fit on the trunk floor without interfering with the                      tool fixing clips and jack? In general, will it work ?
Jim ArmstrongMk 1A382002083 LRXFECode 86TAC # 0763