[Tigers] How much to spend on a conversion

Jay jay.laifman at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 18:46:54 MDT 2022

It just boggles my mind. For $850,000, they could buy all of these together: the best MkI and the best MkII on the planet, a Tiger race car AND still have money left over to buy a house or two, depending where you are in the country. And heck, maybe instead of the house, a real Cobra too.  I just can't imagine loving the idea of a V8 AH so much that you have to do this (and then immediately sell it and never enjoy the result).