[Tigers] How much to spend on a conversion

steve wick srwick at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 23 22:26:40 MDT 2022

When I was in high school in the early 70's, there was a guy in town who stuffed a 426 hemi in an Austin Healy. It didn't have a hood, the heads were higher than the fenders and I don't think he could see anything in front of him, but it sure drew attention. Sorry, off topic, but this thread brought back that memory.

Steve