[Team Net admin] 6pack list

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Sun Aug 17 13:19:21 MDT 2014

This is not from the 6pack at team.net list, but about it. It is broken, has been for some time.
Other lists are working, but at the moment 7 of the 67 Team.Net lists are exhibiting odd behavior.
I added all 6pack subscribers to this list so I can get the word out to all 500+ of you.

I am looking into it, no ETA on repairs. Even the person who probably knows more about Mailman
than anyone else on the planet is perplexed. What I may have to end up doing is creating a new
list, work on moving everyone over to that list, destroy the old list and create a new 6pack
list and hope I get all the old settings correct. Fun. At least in Salt Lake you can buy beer
on Sundays, I may need a couple cold ones!

Oh, often I tell folks to check the archives, but no new mail has been added to 6pack archives
for some time. So no help there.

Sigh.

mjb, dazed and confused list janitor.