[Team Net admin] Subscribing to additional forums

Barrie Robinson barrob at bell.net
Sun Dec 30 10:28:16 MST 2018

Hello Clark,

I have been with team.net for ages and never have quite mastered the
methodology.  As you said in your email to Jim Runciman I did go to
http://autox.team.net/ - Then tried all the paths that came up and NONE
gave a list as I understand it!   No lists that I am on, and not the car
lists that I know.

I owned a software company for over a decade and that taught me that one
of the big problems is that software authors rarely understand that
potential users do not understand their program - and are probably not
too educated with operating systems either.   It would be nice if there
was a simple step by step routine of joining a list and shown as "How to
join a mailing list"  then a no chat, step by step, routine.  Users
usually are not interested why - just how.   I think the team.net is the
best thing since sliced bread but it does need some refining.

--

---