[Team Net admin] Team Net server updates

Bill Dentinger billdentin at aol.com
Sun May 19 18:49:51 MDT 2019

Mark...
And you're too gracious to remind us that from time to time we should throw a couple of bucks into the kitty to at least help fund your expenses in this FOT effort.
I could not help but notice at Buttonwillow that you can't even afford a razor since you bought that new server.  It's OK though...you sure looked good.  Like I told you in Tony Drew's garage...you looked like a Leprechaun.
It was great to see you.
Bill Dentinger