[Team Net admin] Team Net server updates

patrick patrick at hemphill.org.uk
Mon May 20 07:55:00 MDT 2019

Ditto, thank you.Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: frank at polack.net Date: 20/05/2019  13:38  (GMT+00:00) To: 'DAVID MASSEY' <dave1massey at cs.com>, mark at bradakis.com, TR3driver at ca.rr.com, tn_admin at autox.team.net Subject: Re: [Team Net admin] Team Net server updates Hi all Not sure why I’m on this distribution. Can you please remove me? thanks From: Tn_admin <tn_admin-bounces at autox.team.net> On Behalf Of DAVID MASSEY via Tn_adminSent: Monday, May 20, 2019 7:46 AMTo: mark at bradakis.com; TR3driver at ca.rr.comCc: tn_admin at autox.team.netSubject: Re: [Team Net admin] Team Net server updates There is an old adage: The difference between a mechanical problem and an electrical problem is that a mechanical problem takes a minute to find and an hour to fix where an electrical problem takes an hour to find and a minute to fix. The software corollary is that a software bug takes a month to find and a second to fix. Dave   -----Original Message-----From: Mark J Bradakis via Tn_admin <tn_admin at autox.team.net>To: Randall <TR3driver at ca.rr.com>Cc: tn_admin <tn_admin at autox.team.net>Sent: Sun, May 19, 2019 7:35 pmSubject: Re: [Team Net admin] Team Net server updatesOn 5/19/19 5:56 PM, Randall wrote:> Wow, sounds like a lot of work!>Usually making the changes to fix the problem takes only a few seconds.  Discovering what those chages are, however, .... mjb.