[Team Net admin] Team Net server updates

Stu sabre2tgr at gmail.com
Mon May 20 10:44:21 MDT 2019

Back in the day my college computer had its own room, was programmed in
Fortran with punch cards, and printed out on that wide green and white
striped accordion fold paper with perforated edges. I submitted a program,
a deck of punch cards, and waited for the result.  Suddenly I heard the
printer going nuts, much louder than its normal sounds.  One of the
computer's tenders ran for the stop button.

A couple minutes later a guy came out and loudly asked,  "Who's Brennan?"
It seems a misplaced semicolon was all it took to sent the printer into a
frenzy.

Who says the old days were better?

Stu