[Team Net admin] Team Net server updates

chito.santaana chito.santaana at gmail.com
Mon May 20 10:50:01 MDT 2019

Tried to unsubscribe failed. This is going to spam.Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
-------- Original message --------From: Jon B Rivera <jonbrivera at bellsouth.net> Date: 5/20/19  10:10 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: Benoit Lavigne <benlavigne at hotmail.com>, frank at polack.net, 'DAVID MASSEY' <dave1massey at cs.com>, mark at bradakis.com, TR3driver at ca.rr.com, tn_admin at autox.team.net Subject: Re: [Team Net admin] Team Net server updates
    Same with me, remove me from this list conversation .... have a
      good day .....

    On 5/20/2019 8:18 AM, Benoit Lavigne