[Team Net admin] Team Net server updates

gregs672liter at netzero.net gregs672liter at netzero.net
Mon May 20 11:16:54 MDT 2019

I as well...
---------- Original Message ----------
From: patrick <patrick at hemphill.org.uk>
To: frank at polack.net, 'DAVID MASSEY' <dave1massey at cs.com>, mark at bradakis.com, TR3driver at ca.rr.com, tn_admin at autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Team Net admin] Team Net server updates
Date: Mon, 20 May 2019 14:55:00 +0100

Ditto, thank you.   Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone. -------- Original message --------From: frank at polack.netDate: 20/05/2019 13:38 (GMT+00:00)To: 'DAVID MASSEY' <dave1massey at cs.com>, mark at bradakis.com, TR3driver at ca.rr.com, tn_admin at autox.team.netSubject: Re: [Team Net admin] Team Net server updates Hi all

Not sure why I’m on this distribution. Can you please remove me? thanks