[Team Net admin] Wow.

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Mon May 20 17:08:17 MDT 2019

I am such a silly boy.  I thought that sending a status update to each
and every subscriber to one of the Team Net email lists subscribers
would be a nice thing to do.  I should have done it, but disable any
replies.  I really thought

"This is a temporary list, will be disabled in a few days.  It was set
up just to inform all subscribers of the current status of the email
lists."

was something that everyone could understand.  Boy, was I wrong! Been
weeding out the clueless whiners, still have many to go.

At least there are a fair number of folks who get it, so I won't just
pull the plug in frustration, but will continue doing what it is I do.
Thanks to those of you who know how to read.

mjb.