[Tr-gang] Yikes

Mark J. Bradakis mjb@autox.team.net
Mon, 3 Nov 2003 15:50:24 -0700

After one of the hottest, driest summers on record here in the Salt Lake
Valley, folks were hoping that the 5 years of drought would end with October
rains, one of the wetter months of the year.  As it turned out, October was
bone dry and continued warm teperatures.  This was all quite nice for driving
about in Pugs' Spitfire with the top down, quite enjoyable.

Now I'm hoping those skinny little mud & snow rated tires actually do a
decent job on snow-slick streets.  After 42 days of no precipitation, we
got some measurable snow at the end of last week.  And at the moment, it
is snowing heavily and from what I saw out of a window here at the U there
is about 3 or 4 inches accumulated.  Driving home tonight could be festive!

I do hope the Honda parts on order get here this week and fix the ignition
problem on the little old Civic.

mjb.