[Tr-gang] Oh oh...

Mark J Bradakis mjb@autox.team.net
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 01:20:51 -0600 (MDT)

Well, the ultra reliable Honda Civic is dead in the driveway, but thanks
to Pugs loaning me a streetable squaretail Spit, I do have something to drive.
It might come in handy for going to look at parts.  You know how I mentioned
putting a GT6 motor in a squaretail tub?  A local Salt Lake fellow has some
bits he's trying to sell:

   I have a lot of used parts some good and I am having a garage sale give
   away for the month of Sept as I will send everthing left over to the dump
   in October.  Besides MGB parts I have a Rover 3500 engine and a Triumph
   5 speed

mjb.