[Tr-gang] GT6+

Bob Bownes bownes@web9.com
Tue, 28 Dec 2004 12:28:55 -0500

Anyone want a GT6+?

Rough shape, project car at best, parts car at worst. Tranny in a box (I
think), has all the glass, doors (though I may steal them), hood (a few
dings), engine (turns), a complete (but smelly) interior, diff,
suspension, bumpers, and some rust. Think I have a few other GT6 spares
I'll toss in if they appear when it gets moved.

Come to beautiful Speigletown, located just north of Troy, and take it
away in the next week before it goes to be (gasp) crushed. If you just
want parts, come get them. ( First come, first served, call for an
appointment)

I hate to do it, but I need the space for the running GT6 MKIII sitting
in the snow.

Rover SD1 carcass also available, but that may go to the Fire Dept for,
er, training purposes. I just can't help/watch cut up a GT6+.

Bob
+1.518.237.8611 (h)
+1.518.402.4482 (w)