[Tr-gang] Advertisements I hate to see :-)

Herald948@aol.com Herald948@aol.com
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 19:28:06 EDT

Found this ad in the local "Want Ad Digest":

=====

    alpha romeo giulietta 1959   also 1964 Triumph Herald, for parts or
repair, will not  separate, $1500  B/O

=====

Don't have any way to transport anything right now. Besides, what in the
world would *I* do with a Giulietta (cute as they are, no matter how they're
spelled)? :-)

--Andy  Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so  much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with  wings.
-- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus  (22)

_Check out the  North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse) and Herald
Database_ (http://members.aol.com/herald1200/database/) !