[Tr-gang] Ping

Robert M. Lang lang at isis.mit.edu
Fri Apr 6 06:59:19 MDT 2012

I wish.

;-)

the consultants see your message. This will ensure a more timely response.
Thanks.
Important: MIT IT staff will *NEVER* ask you for your password, nor
will MIT send you email requesting your password information. Please
continue to ignore any email messages that claim to require you to
provide such information.
You have new mail in /var/spool/mail/lang