[TR] Triumph, and the allure of older women

Brian Jones brianjone5 at mac.com
Tue Aug 7 14:08:52 MDT 2007

TeriAnn Wakeman wrote:

> As a woman ages she becomes invisible.

If you don't mind, I will respectfully disagree!  Only a shallow
young male would fail to recognize the special beauty a woman gains
as she ages.
--
Jim Muller

Actually, I think you are both wrong. Younger men have always had a
'thing' for older women. Think of 'The Graduate'. Think of that young
female teacher you were lucky to have...or should I say, be taught
by...at school. No: there are some middle-aged men who become shallow
and forget how to recognize 'the special beauty a woman gains as she
ages', and up-sticks in search of something that looks like the non-
TR6 items in that catalogue.

Brian Jones