[TR] Lucas - BEER in S-T-E-R-E-O?

Glenn Owen mgowen55 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 18 09:31:33 MDT 2007

Hi R,
Your point is well taken - Mississippi is a great place. Sorry to hear about
your plight in Atlanta - my home town. I left that place 20 years ago and
never looked back.
As for the IQ issue, I personally think it takes a person with an IQ  less
than 100 to make a comment like that about Mississippi or any other state.
Glenn