[TR] Tinting glass update

Barry Shcwartz v6spitfireguy at cox.net
Sat Aug 18 14:44:05 MDT 2007

Well as one lister suggested using glass paint made for stained glass
applications, I went down to my local Michael's and sure enough, they had
it.  Made by Krylon specifically for glass.  It wasn't quite as orange as I
would have liked, but it is certainly better than what I had.  Took about
four coats, and interestingly, smelled like bug spray not like typical
spray paint. - Now I'll see how it holds up in the real world with heat
from the bulb and all.  I'll post any negative findings - But if anybody
needs to tint their parking lamp glass - it may be an option -

Barry Schwartz
La Mesa, CA (San Diego)