[TR] Lucas - BEER in S-T-E-R-E-O?

Dave1massey at cs.com Dave1massey at cs.com
Sun Aug 19 09:06:26 MDT 2007

In a message dated 8/19/2007 9:46:47 AM Central Daylight Time,
tfansher at comcast.net writes:
> I just finished bottling a batch of Russian Stout that will be ready in
> about 5 weeks - I don't expect that I knock back two or three after a hot
> afternoon of mowing the lawn. But I will fill my 24 oz. frozen mug with
> Coors Light and jump in the pool. That's refreshing!!

Maybe I'm just wierd but when I'm hot and thursty I usually opt for ice water
or iced tea.  But then we only have a few weeks of reallyhot weather here and
thankfully, this year the gras has turned brown and doesn't need mowing until
the weather cools in a couple of weeks.  Who wants to mow in 100 degree
weather anyway?

Dave