[TR] Fuel Pump rebuild

Geo & Kathleen Hahn ahwahnee at cybertrails.com
Sun Dec 9 12:20:08 MST 2007

Certainly worth rebuilding a priming lever pump.

This is just my opinion, but if the valves are working okay I leave them
alone.  I have never had a valve fail but I have had a replaced valve fall
out.

Okay, it wasn't properly staked if it fell out -- but I just tend to not
mess with what can be a fussy task if the original staking is sound and the
valves test fine with my suck & blow method.

Geo Hahn