[TR] A 'For Sale' question...

Mark Meany mmeany at ne.rr.com
Sun Dec 9 15:50:03 MST 2007

Triumph aficionados here in the northeast US may well remember Fred Perry of
Brattleboro, VT. His knowledge & shed's worth of TR parts, particularly for
the TR-3, were seemingly inexhaustible as well as his willingness to share
his passion with a neophyte. During winters, he would rebuild/restore parts
& squirrel them away in milk crates & boxes of every description. Fred Perry
passed away about a month ago & so an effort is underway to help his Sally,
his wife, sell off his inventory.

Has anyone faced a similar project & how did they best go about it?
Currently, we're thinking of taking one area at a time & publishing a list
of available items maybe on a web site (which would teach me a thing or
two). I thought of approaching this list first before eBay because I've
gotten to know most of the names (even tho' I'm not a regular poster) & feel
pretty comfortable dealing with y'all.

Please feel free to respond directly as I'm on Digest.