[TR] Back pressure

Skip Gurnee skip47 at powernet.net
Sun Dec 9 16:34:48 MST 2007

Hi John-
It's always possible that rings have broken or didn't seat.  You can check
that by removing one spark plug at a time and noting any difference in the
pressure beat coming out of the oil filler.  If it's noticeably less, you've
identified the culprit cylinder.  Then remove all the lplugs and double
check with a wet/dry compression test.  Wet is squirting a little engine oil
on each cylinder and noting the difference in pressure.
Best,
Skip Gurnee
64 TR4
765 TR4A