[TR] Home brews

marty sukey trmarty at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 13 18:32:43 MST 2007

I second the motion. The Mini Cooper group has a "BREW SWAP" at the Mini's on
the Dragon event every year. It would be great to do something along these
lines at the VTR convention each year. Be it a official event or just a bunch
of us home brew types gathering in the hotel parking lot with some lawn chairs
swapping brews and lies about our cars:).

Marty