[TR] tr6 engine pic

Vito vitop at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 18 22:53:11 MST 2007

Hello:

Does anyone have a good front shot of a 74 TR6 engine that shows which bolt
the little bracket that hold the fuel line that goes across the front of the
engine?

It is the line that comes from the fuel pump and makes a right angle goes
across the front of the engine and then makes another right angle and goes
back to the carbs. On a 74 there is a small clip that has a rubber tube that
the line goes through. It gets boltes to either one of the water pump bolts or
a thermistat bolt.

I thought I had a good picture before I took it apart. The pic didn't come out
and it's been too long and my mind is too feeble to remember it. Any help
would be appreciated.