[TR] Do You Have?

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Wed Dec 19 20:25:47 MST 2007

OK..........I need listers who have BOTH Herman's Toyota 5 speed
transmission conversion AND Goodparts' Nissan differential upgrade. You have
to have BOTH to respond and..........you need to remember! Did you have to
shorten your driveshaft to make it all work? And by shorten I mean CUT a
couple of inches off. If you did or didn't, what make model and year Triumph
do you have and what, if anything, did you do to your driveshaft. I've heard
both nothing and I cut 2" off. Oh yea....and whats the ratio on your diff?

I've gotten mixed answers on this from folks who have that combination from
Herman himself and Richard Good. So far there doesnt seem to be one answer.

Thanks

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection