[TR] Moss 6 vane water pump

Kentech HomeTech kentech0822 at verizon.net
Fri Jul 13 06:43:04 MDT 2007

Bill,

I'd check for interference with the pump housing, Specifically check the
pass side pump casting at 10 o'clock position hitting the inside of the
pulley where it tapers. Mine required a little burr work to clear. Also
needed a couple of dead blow hammer taps to drive the pulley home.

Also, has the key slide backwards out of the keyway?

PeterK