[TR] Alloy Water Pump

MMoore8425 at aol.com MMoore8425 at aol.com
Tue Jul 24 14:11:01 MDT 2007

In a message dated 7/24/2007 12:42:24 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
Harrymague at aol.com writes:

I was  wondering if the curved parts of blades would make a  difference.   It
certainly makes a difference in airplanes.
Harry  Mague

As I recall, the originals on the Stag were curved, and the "improved" ones
were straight (but more blades).
My friend the water pump engineer for Chrysler said the big difference in
the two would be the manufacturing cost (I showed him both impellers). The
staright ones were likely less expensive he said.
Mike Moore