[TR] odd tr4 restoring prob

Geo & Kathleen Hahn ahwahnee at cybertrails.com
Sun Jul 29 16:56:15 MDT 2007

I recall no alignment problem there when I R&Red the grille & lights for
cleaning.  Is your issue with the 'parking lights' (the little ones up in
the corner) or the turn signal flashers (the bigger one lower down)?  Is it
possible that the bracket location changed when they went with the larger
(plastic) turn signal lights in mid-64?

Geo