[TR] Wedge front springs

TR250Driver at aol.com TR250Driver at aol.com
Tue Jul 31 08:21:29 MDT 2007

Hey Guys,
Since you are discussing Wedges.  Does anyone have a recommendation of a
supplier for front springs?  Me 80 TR8 sits too low upfront and bottoms out when I
go over a good size bump at speed.  This is in spite of the fact that I
replaced everything up there a few years ago with new springs and Konis.  It was
sitting too low from that point on.  I am thinking about going back in there but
I want the right stuff.
Thanks in advance,
Darrell

BTW Jack, throw in a couple of Spits, GT6, 4 speed TR7 gearboxes along with
your TR6 & TR8 shift patterns and then you have arrived into CRS land.  The
only tway I survive is those handy original knobs with the shift pattern on them.