[TR] Triumph Herald on Top Gear

Michael Marr mmarr at notwires.com
Fri Sep 7 06:30:18 MDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "tom white" <tswhitez123 at hotmail.com>
To: <75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org>; <triumphs at autox.team.net>
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2007 6:59 AM
Subject: Re: [TR] Triumph Herald on Top Gear

> What network , day and time is Top Gear on?

It is now on BBC America.  I saw it over the weekend, but I think it is
repeated ad nauseam as most of BBC America's shows are.  You could check
their website for the schedule:  www.bbcamerica.com

I must say, as an English ex-pat I am very disappointed with most of the
programming on BBC America.  Apart from a few good crime/mystery shows, Top
Gear, and the original Office, much of it is reruns of reality crap and
Benny Hill (which was never even a BBC production!).  Why do I want to watch
two daft old crones cleaning somebody else's house?

Mike