[TR] Grill (TR4 rally)

Steven Newell steven at newellboys.net
Sat Apr 5 06:18:53 MST 2008

Mike Coe wrote:

>Hi:
>
>Herald "early series" Grill is on my list of essentials. Please can anyone point me in the right direction in finding one of these. A replica, Shell 4000 Cross Canada, TR4 Rally Car is under construction using the correct year TR4. The rally car had air grills in each front fender just ahead of the doors. Triumph took these from the Herald parts bin. Thanks. Mike.

I'm planning a similar project, but with less Canadian content. :)
Revington TR in the UK offers rally repro parts. Rather than hack up a
good Herald grill, you can get the wing vent grills made to fit along
with the ducts through the inner wing to outer wing.

Go to http://www.revingtontr.com/
Search on: DUCT FRONT WING TR4

RTR7019 is aluminum and RTR7060 is... not, I guess. The price of #52.50
a pair should be a deal in Canadian dollars!

Steven Newell
Littleton, CO USA
'62 TR4 x 2