[TR] TR4 shocks

CarlSereda at aol.com CarlSereda at aol.com
Fri Apr 18 21:37:08 MDT 2008

Will,
Why not just try topping off the shock insitu before taking things apart..
Also check the rubber in the link - if it's loose and/or mangled, might be
helpful to cut the link to aid removing things. Good luck, Carl '63 TR4 since '
74
when I put my car up on blocks for the winter the right hand side lever
shock gurgled.  Positively gurgled, like there was air in places where fluif
should be. I've been looking at the prints, been studying, reading the
manuals, took the wheel off,and I dove in.

Any help offered?
Will in Wisconsin
63 TR4 Powder Blue