[TR] [Wedge] Re: [Spits] UK Government not planning to ban old cars

Glenn A. Merrell StagByTriumph at tscusa.org
Wed Apr 23 21:55:40 MDT 2008

Charles,
Maybe it will be better the second time around?  Have a go at it.

We had a discussion about this at one joint LBC club meeting last
November.  A comment was made that that meeting that the regional SEMA
group did nothing to prevent this in 2007 although they were aware of
the changes.

Glenn

--
Glenn A. Merrell
Chairman, Triumph Stag Club USA (2007-2009)