[TR] tr3-a bow

L1J1S at aol.com L1J1S at aol.com
Fri Apr 25 18:39:34 MDT 2008

to the list. today i mounted the bow in my tr3. in addition i put the
webbing on both sides. i just don't know if it sits right. i took two  measurements.
a) from the tenax fastner that secures the plate and ribbon to the  rear
scuttle plate to the  middle of the screw in the first rib of the bow  measures 14
1/2 ". b) from the key hole in the door handle (straight up,  vertically) to
the last bow on the curve part (closes to the windshield)  measures 32 1/2 ".
can anyone tell me if i am on the money or ,,,,,,,,.   larry schwartz  1960
tr3-a

listings at AOL Autos.