[TR] what a blast!

DLylis at aol.com DLylis at aol.com
Thu Jul 3 16:43:30 MDT 2008

After seeing the pics of the 3A that was crushed by a truck in Toronto, I
have decided that I am installing super loud horns on my 3A.  I have  selected a
Wolo horn with an integrated compressor that really BLASTS.  It  is fairly
discreet and can install out of the way.  The wiring recommended  for this thing
is 16 gauge so I don't think I have problem there, however, there  are
instructions to wire it one way if you are using the factory horn button and  to
wire it another way with a relay if you are installing a secondary  button.  That
tells me that they are assuming that the factory installed a  relay for the
factory horns  (?).  Unless I am missing something big,  that is not the case
with the 3A.  I have the 2 Bentley wiring diagram and  there is no horn relay
and I have not found one on my 3A.
To relay or not to relay. That is the question.

David  Lylis
69 TR6 CC26160L
60 TR3A TS74461LO