[TR] what a blast!

DLylis at aol.com DLylis at aol.com
Thu Jul 3 19:25:41 MDT 2008

Jonmac,
Maybe you, and/or Randall (if he picks up on this) can help me out  here.
I have a green/purple wire that comes down the stator tube that provides  the
ground for the horns.  Each of the horns has a large brown/green  (power) and
brown/black (connects the horns together).  The way this is set  up seems to
indicate that there is a relay as the green/purple is the only wire  to the
horn button and competes the circuit when grounded (pushed).  How  does this
green/purple wire connect to the brown/green, brown/black, if there is  no relay.
 Is it just a direct connection?
David  Lylis
69 TR6 CC26160L
60 TR3A TS74461LO