[TR] Electrical Gremlin

terryrs at comcast.net terryrs at comcast.net
Fri Jul 4 10:21:55 MDT 2008

Good coffee, good advice, and a fresh morning's perspective.  Beautiful day without snow, flies or rain in New Hampshire.

So, while my cheap multi-meter had been showing voltage out of the load side of the switch, it apparently wasn't enough.  I did see a drop from the power side to the load side, but didn't know how much the switch might drain, though it shouldn't have drained any.

Anyway, I just bypassed the switch altogether and had an abruptly healthy circuit all the way back to the brake lights.   This was a new switch installed during the restoration, so am with you, Randall, and am going to rig a mechanical switch to the pedal box.

Thanks for your help again.  I think I started off owing you a coffee three years ago.  Two years ago, it was a box of Joe.  What the heck have  I run my tab up to by now????

Oh, I know.  A gallon of gasoline!

Terry

From: "Randall" <tr3driver at ca.rr.com>